I am an international medical graduate currently doing my Internal medicine residency finishing in Jul2014. I have prior experience in surgery in the US. I am comfortable covering and working in an ICU setting and certified in procedures including central lines, picc lines, mid-lines, LPs, Thoracocentesis and Paracentesis, intubations amongst others. I am on a J-1 Visa and looking for a waiver position close to NYC or at a place with a direct flight into NYC or west coast or florida.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Internal Medicine BE completing residency in 06/2014 from NY medical College.
• 2 years of fellowship in Pediatric Surgery in US and qualified Pediatric Surgeon/ urologist in India.
• Over 14 years of clinical experience in multiple centers across the world
• Multiple research papers published in respectable peer-reviewed journals
• Consistent performer in medical school, residency and su...
Login or Register to view the full resume.